Go Back   Smoking Fetish Forum III > Public - The Written Word > Smokey Chat

Smokey Chat Any smoking related topics not covered by other forums go in here.

Social Bookmark Sites

Old 24th March 2008, 14:43
Vertical
Vertical is offline SFF-3 Major

Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Downloaded: 0 Bytes
Threads DL'ed from: 0
DL threads replied to: 0
Replied/thanked: 100.00%
Posts/Month: 11.89
Total Uploaded: 131.89 MB
Rep Score: 33
Vertical is a newbie around here.  (0+)
Post Smoking Secretary

So after all this time in the Smoking community ive decided that while we all love smoking women (obviously), there might be alittle somthing extra for the Smoking Secretary.

Im not sure if its the few of us that simply have both a smoking and a secretary fetish, or if its in some way related.

Lets find out...
Old 24th March 2008, 15:58
SilverFoot
SilverFoot is online now Donator
SFF-2 Username: SilverFoot
SFF-2 Posts: 381
SFF-2 Uploaded: 108,99 MB

Donator in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Downloaded: 13.54 GB
Threads DL'ed from: 197
Replied/thanked: 0.00%
Posts/Month: 9.14
Total Uploaded: 103.1 MB
Rep Score: 140
SilverFoot is beginning to become noted on the SFF-3. (100+)SilverFoot is beginning to become noted on the SFF-3. (100+)

Hi Vertical .

YESYESYES!....there is something special about a smoking secretary!. Usually the women in those pictures are dressed fasionably and that adds to the allure and sensuality to me. Being the boss and having a secretary that smokes is a really old fantasy of mine hehe.

To me a secretary that doesn't smoke is always the dominated one.

But letting her smoke is to me like reversing the roles, now she has the power over me and demands my services .

She becomes a dominatrix and very demanding ....

I actually think there are several videoclips on the net that shows secretaries smoking!.

One woman who has always reminded me of a secretary is Barbara from germany (Platters used to post alot of picture of that fine woman on SFF2), there is just something about her that screams secretary to me! , mature that is but that doesn't change anything for me .

No matter what i have always loved that setup and each time i see pictures of women smoking as a secretary i get a little jolt inside .

I remember a set from years gone by with a brunette smoking an all white in such a setup, if i find the set i will instantly post it for you all!.

My 2 cents

Cheers!.
SilverFoot.

Last edited by SilverFoot; 24th March 2008 at 16:13.
Old 29th March 2008, 19:12
ChiStogie
ChiStogie is offline SFF-3 Brigadier

30 Day Statistics
Posts/Month: 34.22
Total Uploaded: 2.78 MB
Rep Score: 52
ChiStogie is a newbie around here.  (0+)

Well, I know I love smoking and business suits--it seems appropriate, men or women. Smoking's a way to say "don't mess with me unless you like who I am" and in business you need that attitude. Plus I think it's all terribly sophisticated and both definitely have their own fetish niche.

I have a lot of fantasies combining smoking and secretary/business looks and I think with smoking bans the idea of a woman smoking indoors and daring a guy to report her on it is very sexy, at least as a fantasy.

Secretaries just wearing sexy suits are fine too of course! Whether or not I decide to wonder if they actually smoke.
Old 1st April 2008, 22:08
jeffp

Check out the DVD Smoking Models #8 from VSI if you want to see an extremely hot brunette who is a secretary. One of their hottest models ever (I don't know her name and it is never shown in the video). She does a couple of shots dressed in a business suit seated at a desk smoking a Marlboro Light 100.
Old 2nd April 2008, 21:25
Unregistered

Default Secretarys in blouses

I love it when the secretary is dressed in a silk or satin button down blouse and smokes all whites preferably 120's. My wife does this constantly. Even smokes during sex dressed in her blouses very HOT!
Old 3rd April 2008, 01:46
Platters58
Platters58 is online now Donator

30 Day Statistics
Downloaded: 693.32 MB
Threads DL'ed from: 67
DL threads replied to: 3
Replied/thanked: 4.48%
Posts/Month: 8.07
Total Uploaded: 151.19 MB
Rep Score: 1162
Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)
Default Smoking secretaries

In our business office of the hospital where I work..we have one blonde
secretary who always wears business suits with contrasting shirts that
show off her fantastic 38DD's. I always try to catch her on her break..she drives me crazy because she smokes Mores and when she enhales it
really shows her great boobs. I've watched her smoke 2 or 3 in row and it really makes my day.

Sandy knows about my smoking fetish and I'll pass her in the hallway and she'll say. "Bill I'm going on my break..want to watch?" She loves spiked
heels and so do most of the guy's in our maintenance shop..we never miss a chance to ask her something about our time cards..we have to watch that not all of us show up at her office at the same time. Since I'm the supervisor.. I find I really need to spend a lot of time checking our schedules...
Old 6th April 2008, 08:25
SilverFoot
SilverFoot is online now Donator
SFF-2 Username: SilverFoot
SFF-2 Posts: 381
SFF-2 Uploaded: 108,99 MB

30 Day Statistics
Downloaded: 13.54 GB
Threads DL'ed from: 197
Replied/thanked: 0.00%
Posts/Month: 9.14
Total Uploaded: 103.1 MB
Rep Score: 140
SilverFoot is beginning to become noted on the SFF-3. (100+)SilverFoot is beginning to become noted on the SFF-3. (100+)

I hate you platters.... , unless you get a picture of her and let us see it ....naaw...such fine moments are private and special, especially since she knows about the fetish and apparently accept it .

Lucky f*ck...
Old 7th April 2008, 06:57
Platters58
Platters58 is online now Donator

30 Day Statistics
Downloaded: 693.32 MB
Threads DL'ed from: 67
DL threads replied to: 3
Replied/thanked: 4.48%
Posts/Month: 8.07
Total Uploaded: 151.19 MB
Rep Score: 1162
Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)Platters58 is getting quite well-known on the SFF-3. (1000+)
Default Sandy the secretary

Silverfoot...Sandy is a very hot women..she's married and just won't cheat on her husband. She told me he dosen't like her smoking and critizes her for it.

I told her leave him and come and live with me..then I could indulge my
fantasy with her 24/7. At our Halloween party she came as..you guessed it
a hooker..I followed her all night..she took me outside 4 times and let me
watch her smoke her Mores. I asked to see all of her big boobs..but she said
"Billy boy just enjoy my smoking and take what I give you."...Wow it was a
hot evening..Sandy smoking and licking her lips...

I'll see if she'll let me take a photo..on our break..and yes Lady B is one of my favorites...
Old 11th April 2008, 00:05
Vertical
Vertical is offline SFF-3 Major
Threadstarter Threadstarter

30 Day Statistics
Posts/Month: 11.89
Total Uploaded: 131.89 MB
Rep Score: 33
Vertical is a newbie around here.  (0+)

Awsome.. yeah its always fun when they allow you to indulge in the fetish. I had an ex that would dress professionally for me on occasion and knew about the smoking fetish as well.... some very fun times !!!

Vertical-
Old 24th February 2009, 03:04
Unregistered

Default Her Name was Stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffp View Post
Check out the DVD Smoking Models #8 from VSI if you want to see an extremely hot brunette who is a secretary. One of their hottest models ever (I don't know her name and it is never shown in the video). She does a couple of shots dressed in a business suit seated at a desk smoking a Marlboro Light 100.
There were actually 2 models named Stacey, one was a blonde (and quite good looking) the other was a brunette.

She looked rather mousey when she wasn't dressed as a Secretary, in fact I couldn't help thinking that she was much prettier than she was in the first scene.

When she shows up in the business dress, there was no question, she was hot.