Go Back   Smoking Fetish Forum III > Public - The Written Word > Smokey Chat

Smokey Chat Any smoking related topics not covered by other forums go in here.

Reply
Social Bookmark Sites

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 9th June 2009, 10:32
Mr Agreeable's Avatar
Mr Agreeable
Mr Agreeable is offline SFF-3 Brigadier
Location: NW England
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 4.34 MB
Downloaded: 1.61 GB
Threads DL'ed from: 70
DL threads replied to: 12
Replied/thanked: 17.14%
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,112
Posts/Month: 26.57
Total Uploaded: 513.1 MB
Rep Power: 39 (?)
Rep Score: 5224
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Default Pregnant girls smoking & guilty pleasure...

Hi there

I downloaded a couple of Smoking Sweeties clips last night; I didn't realise Kira was pregnant on the thumbnail, otherwise I probably wouldn't have DLd it.

However, I couldn't believe how aroused I was when I watched it! I had to DL the other one straight away. It's messing with my head a bit; we have three kids under 5 and my wife took such good care of herself while pregnant and breastfeeding, that what Kira is doing is just awful, but...

The way she just totally flaunts herself is delicious. The public scenes in particular are stunning- I can imagine the (understandably) disapproving looks and comments but she struts along as if she couldn't give a f*ck.

The indoor scenes are wonderful, also- she drags hard, looking at the camera, dangling... the long ash on her cigarette is wonderfully slutty.

I never thought I could fall in love with such an unwholesome, irresponsible girl, but she just drives me insane, and I feel bad about it!

Does anyone else have similar feelings?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 9th June 2009, 16:20
Mr Agreeable's Avatar
Mr Agreeable
Mr Agreeable is offline SFF-3 Brigadier
Threadstarter Threadstarter
Location: NW England
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 4.34 MB
Downloaded: 1.61 GB
Threads DL'ed from: 70
DL threads replied to: 12
Replied/thanked: 17.14%
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,112
Posts/Month: 26.57
Total Uploaded: 513.1 MB
Rep Power: 39 (?)
Rep Score: 5224
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Default

If she was really trashy it would be understandable, but she's cool, stylish, beautiful. And she looks intelligent.

Her expression is challenging; she seems to be interested in what the viewer is thinking.

Help! She's messing with my brain.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 9th June 2009, 16:58
SdragoN's Avatar
SdragoN
SdragoN is offline SFF-3 Lieutenant
SFF-2 Username: ShadoW DragoN
SFF-2 Posts: 1877
SFF-2 Uploaded: 193,56 MB
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Downloaded: 0 Bytes
Threads DL'ed from: 0
DL threads replied to: 0
Replied/thanked: 100.00%
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 134
Posts/Month: 1.68
Total Uploaded: 11.72 MB
Rep Power: 25 (?)
Rep Score: 204
SdragoN is beginning to become noted on the SFF-3. (100+)SdragoN is beginning to become noted on the SFF-3. (100+)SdragoN is beginning to become noted on the SFF-3. (100+)
Default

Many responsable and loving mothers still choose to smoke during pregnancy. They do it simply because they are addicted and can't stop. Many choose not to do it in public because people treat smokers like they might as well be injecting heroine.

In spain where those clips are recorded the anti-smoking seems to be at less of a factor in the public eye. You could never get away with something like that in the US.

I'm not saying I condone what she did but I don't think it is as bad as people make it out too be. Also you might notice that her inhales are really shallow and it even says that she switched to a lighter brand.

When it comes down too it she is putting her personal interests ahead of the babys and that is not good especially if her pregnancy was planned. If not good for her for sticking it out and deciding to have the child anyway there is a lot worse things people can do and its very sad when they do.

Once she has the baby she will realise that it will always come first in her life.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 9th June 2009, 17:30
Mr Agreeable's Avatar
Mr Agreeable
Mr Agreeable is offline SFF-3 Brigadier
Threadstarter Threadstarter
Location: NW England
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 4.34 MB
Downloaded: 1.61 GB
Threads DL'ed from: 70
DL threads replied to: 12
Replied/thanked: 17.14%
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,112
Posts/Month: 26.57
Total Uploaded: 513.1 MB
Rep Power: 39 (?)
Rep Score: 5224
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Default

Thanks for your input.

I love the way she's revelling in the healthy glow of her skin and the gorgeous swell of her belly and boobs, and obviously enjoying how she looks when she smokes...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 24th June 2009, 13:50
PMC53
PMC53 is offline SFF-3 Major
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Downloaded: 0 Bytes
Threads DL'ed from: 0
DL threads replied to: 0
Replied/thanked: 100.00%
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 627
Posts/Month: 9.59
Total Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Rep Power: 21 (?)
Rep Score: 1
PMC53 is a newbie around here.  (0+)
Default

The thing to bare in mind here is that there is no conclusive evidence that smoking causes anything like what we're told.Every day we expose ourselves to all sorts of chemicals that can advance the development of cancer,respiratory complaints etc.Only the other day in britain it was announced red meat causes stomach and bowel cancer,so,did all the fast food outlets close?Of course the answer is no.We're only told smoking is bad for our health by organisations with vested interests which invariably means they have links to government.If you,your partner or anyone in your family were to press a doctor to provide evidence,say a bonefide medical report by a respected scientist not funded by the anti's,he or she would not be able to provide it.The truth is,every quango that tell us how to live our lives exist because they have a self serving notion.That is,to tell us not to do it because its not what I/we want you to do.If all these anti smoking groups lobbied governments to ban smoking completely they wouldn't exist anymore.That,obviously would put them out of business and out of work.They won't do that,and governments won't make smoking illegal because it would do more damage to the worlds economy than the banking crisis ever could.Its all about money.And in case you didn't know,how do you think these people became anti's?They weren't born smoke haters,they,most likely are ex smokers.So,next time someone complains about you or your partner smoking,offer them a cig,if they refuse,tell them to mind their own business.They won't expect it because they are the only ones allowed an opinion on the subject.As for the whole pregnant smoking debate,the only info that is legitimate is that babies born of smokers are smaller.I,personally think a pregnant woman smoking is almost as sexy as a woman who isn't pregnant, smoking.One final thought and I will step down from my soapbox,I was born from a mother who smokes,I am 39yo,at no time in my life have I had an illness that was due to my mum smoking while carrying me in here womb.How about everyone else?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 6th July 2009, 21:36
Mr Agreeable's Avatar
Mr Agreeable
Mr Agreeable is offline SFF-3 Brigadier
Threadstarter Threadstarter
Location: NW England
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 4.34 MB
Downloaded: 1.61 GB
Threads DL'ed from: 70
DL threads replied to: 12
Replied/thanked: 17.14%
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,112
Posts/Month: 26.57
Total Uploaded: 513.1 MB
Rep Power: 39 (?)
Rep Score: 5224
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Mr Agreeable has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Default

Hmmm, I take your point but it's generally agreed that women shouldn't smoke when they are pregnant...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 7th July 2009, 04:58
WhispsOfSmoke
WhispsOfSmoke is offline SFF-3 Sergeant
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Downloaded: 0 Bytes
Threads DL'ed from: 0
DL threads replied to: 0
Replied/thanked: 100.00%
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 44
Posts/Month: 0.62
Total Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Rep Power: 22 (?)
Rep Score: 28
WhispsOfSmoke is a newbie around here.  (0+)
Default dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMC53 View Post
The thing to bare in mind here is that there is no conclusive evidence that smoking causes anything like what we're told.Every day we expose ourselves to all sorts of chemicals that can advance the development of cancer,respiratory complaints etc.Only the other day in britain it was announced red meat causes stomach and bowel cancer,so,did all the fast food outlets close?Of course the answer is no.We're only told smoking is bad for our health by organisations with vested interests which invariably means they have links to government.If you,your partner or anyone in your family were to press a doctor to provide evidence,say a bonefide medical report by a respected scientist not funded by the anti's,he or she would not be able to provide it.The truth is,every quango that tell us how to live our lives exist because they have a self serving notion.That is,to tell us not to do it because its not what I/we want you to do.If all these anti smoking groups lobbied governments to ban smoking completely they wouldn't exist anymore.That,obviously would put them out of business and out of work.They won't do that,and governments won't make smoking illegal because it would do more damage to the worlds economy than the banking crisis ever could.Its all about money.And in case you didn't know,how do you think these people became anti's?They weren't born smoke haters,they,most likely are ex smokers.So,next time someone complains about you or your partner smoking,offer them a cig,if they refuse,tell them to mind their own business.They won't expect it because they are the only ones allowed an opinion on the subject.As for the whole pregnant smoking debate,the only info that is legitimate is that babies born of smokers are smaller.I,personally think a pregnant woman smoking is almost as sexy as a woman who isn't pregnant, smoking.One final thought and I will step down from my soapbox,I was born from a mother who smokes,I am 39yo,at no time in my life have I had an illness that was due to my mum smoking while carrying me in here womb.How about everyone else?


Smoking is generally bad for you. There will always be those that aren't affected by it, but in general it is bad for you. It's a crapshoot really.

The "badness" is part of the fetish in my case. Like, "yeah, you're a bad girl, you like that cigarette don't you"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 7th July 2009, 18:17
matta330
matta330 is offline SFF-3 Brigadier
USA 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,447
Posts/Month: 58.30
Total Uploaded: 280.01 MB
Rep Power: 71 (?)
Rep Score: 19827
matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)
matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)matta330 is HONORED by the SFF-3. (15000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMC53 View Post
One final thought and I will step down from my soapbox,I was born from a mother who smokes,I am 39yo,at no time in my life have I had an illness that was due to my mum smoking while carrying me in here womb.How about everyone else?
My mother smoked while pregnant (and my father was a smoker as well), and I was a very small baby. I did develop athsma and allergies as a kid, but who knows if that was connected or not?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20th July 2009, 05:30
StatisticsJason
StatisticsJason is online now Donator
 
Donator in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Downloaded: 63.78 MB
Threads DL'ed from: 45
DL threads replied to: 16
Replied/thanked: 35.56%
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 604
Posts/Month: 7.53
Total Uploaded: 0 Bytes
Rep Power: 27 (?)
Rep Score: 748
StatisticsJason is thought of as esteemed on the SFF-3. (500+)StatisticsJason is thought of as esteemed on the SFF-3. (500+)StatisticsJason is thought of as esteemed on the SFF-3. (500+)StatisticsJason is thought of as esteemed on the SFF-3. (500+)StatisticsJason is thought of as esteemed on the SFF-3. (500+)StatisticsJason is thought of as esteemed on the SFF-3. (500+)StatisticsJason is thought of as esteemed on the SFF-3. (500+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matta330 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMC53 View Post
One final thought and I will step down from my soapbox,I was born from a mother who smokes,I am 39yo,at no time in my life have I had an illness that was due to my mum smoking while carrying me in here womb.How about everyone else?
My mother smoked while pregnant (and my father was a smoker as well), and I was a very small baby. I did develop athsma and allergies as a kid, but who knows if that was connected or not?
My mother smoked while pregnant, I didn't develop any health problems from it. I'm so glad she didn't let me get in the way of her smoking pleasure, inside the womb or out.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 20th July 2009, 06:38
Lum Vaughan's Avatar
Lum Vaughan
Lum Vaughan is online now SFF-3 Brigadier
 
Member in good standing (?)
30 Day Statistics
Uploaded: 59.78 MB
Downloaded: 247.59 MB
Threads DL'ed from: 21
DL threads replied to: 3
Replied/thanked: 14.29%
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,062
Posts/Month: 31.70
Total Uploaded: 969.58 MB
Rep Power: 37 (?)
Rep Score: 6563
Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)Lum Vaughan has become renowned on the SFF-3. (5000+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMC53 View Post
The thing to bare in mind here is that there is no conclusive evidence that smoking causes anything like what we're told.Every day we expose ourselves to all sorts of chemicals that can advance the development of cancer,respiratory complaints etc.Only the other day in britain it was announced red meat causes stomach and bowel cancer,so,did all the fast food outlets close?Of course the answer is no.We're only told smoking is bad for our health by organisations with vested interests which invariably means they have links to government.If you,your partner or anyone in your family were to press a doctor to provide evidence,say a bonefide medical report by a respected scientist not funded by the anti's,he or she would not be able to provide it.The truth is,every quango that tell us how to live our lives exist because they have a self serving notion.That is,to tell us not to do it because its not what I/we want you to do.If all these anti smoking groups lobbied governments to ban smoking completely they wouldn't exist anymore.That,obviously would put them out of business and out of work.They won't do that,and governments won't make smoking illegal because it would do more damage to the worlds economy than the banking crisis ever could.Its all about money.And in case you didn't know,how do you think these people became anti's?They weren't born smoke haters,they,most likely are ex smokers.So,next time someone complains about you or your partner smoking,offer them a cig,if they refuse,tell them to mind their own business.They won't expect it because they are the only ones allowed an opinion on the subject.As for the whole pregnant smoking debate,the only info that is legitimate is that babies born of smokers are smaller.I,personally think a pregnant woman smoking is almost as sexy as a woman who isn't pregnant, smoking.One final thought and I will step down from my soapbox,I was born from a mother who smokes,I am 39yo,at no time in my life have I had an illness that was due to my mum smoking while carrying me in here womb.How about everyone else?
My Mom smoked heavily while pregnant with me, but aside from the fetish, I've had no other effects. I personally don't think a pregnant woman smoking harms the baby if she is healthy other than for smoking. It is probably the sexiest thing in the world to me to see, but I like the more wholesome type of pregnant woman. The White Trash type doesn't do much for me. Sadly, most pregnant smokers you see anymore are of the trashy types. Man, to have a time machine and go back into the '70s when average, middle class housewives smoked. You'd see pregnant women smoking all the time -- it wasn't considered a horrible thing and they weren't shunned by society. It was a choice and everyone accepted it. I can't think of any pregnant woman from that time period that I knew who smoked who had a miscarriage or a premature baby. Maybe they were just lucky, but I long for that mind set of society again. Where you could go into a store and see a lady 9 months pregnant, her belly thrust out proudly, a clean, wholesome looking middle class woman with a 2 year old in the seat part of the shopping cart, lighting a cigarette as she looked through the maternity wear. Holding the cigarette with her lips as she looked at the outfit in a mirror. Blowing a plume of smoke as she pushed the cart down the aisle. Picking up 2 cartons of her favorite brand of cigarettes just before she went through the check out and smoking while the cashier rung up her stuff. Crushing out the spent cigarette at the ashtray by the front door, but lighting up another one after she loaded up the kid and her stuff in the station wagon. Ah, the good old days...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



Norton: Virus and Spyware Free
Certified spyware free
Click for Norton Report
SafeSurf Rated Adults Only
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:41.


Support this site, join Smoking Girl Heaven, the official pay site
As a "thanks" for contributing towards server costs, includes access to the "Archives" and "V.I.P. Forum"

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Smoke Fetishers, Beer and Kebabs ©2002 - 2007 SFF-2 ©2008 - 2011 SFF-3